To ensure an intimate experience, workshop slots are extremely limited.
An all-inclusive event:
- A choice of one of five workshops on various aspects of metrical poetry, including a Master class
- One-on-one meeting with your instructor, who will provide personalized input on your poems (submitted in advance)
- Keynote speaker Rhina P. Espaillat
- NEW: Poet in Residence will be available for individual critiques throughout the conference
- NEW: Saturday afternoon panel: Publishing Your Poetry
- Readings by the Frost Farm Prize Winner and distinguished faculty
- Opportunity to read at the historic Frost Farm during one of our participant readings
- Delicious Friday night Welcome Reception on Frost Farm grounds
- Breakfast and lunch (Saturday and Sunday) and Saturday night dinner at a local tavern
- Networking and encouragement in a convivial setting with other poetry lovers
Through generous support, this special weekend has been modestly priced for all participants at only $310.00, which includes all instruction and meals (including two breakfasts, two lunches, and two dinners). To ensure quality instructor-student interaction and the fostering of a poetry community, it is small by design. Because of our affordable pricing and limited enrollment, we anticipate we could reach capacity in advance and, therefore, encourage you to apply as soon as possible. Applications will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis. We hope you can be among those who will be there.
To register electronically, simply click the button below and follow the instructions. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and PayPal. All transactions will be completed and secured through PayPal, which accepts payments from a host of countries and will convert currencies into USDs. (You do not need a PayPal account, just one of the credit cards listed.)
For those who do not want to register electronically, we will accept payment by check. (Must be drawn on US banks.) Please make check payable to "Hyla Brook Poets" - also, write your phone number on the check. IMPORTANT, if you are paying by check, you must email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your top three choices for courses and your name, phone and address. Type "Frost Farm Conference" in the subject Line.
Send checks to:
Frost Farm Conference
280 Candia Rd.
Chester, NH 03036
One-on-one Meeting Attendees
If you would like specific individual feedback from your instructor on your poetry, submit up to three poems in advance. You can email poems (.pdf, .docx, .doc, .rtf formats, please) to email@example.com. Please be sure to type "Feedback" in the subject line and your name on each poem.
Poet in Residence Individual Critiques
Our Poet in Residence will be available on Saturday and Sunday for additional individual critiques. Sign-up will be at the conference.