Frost Farm Poetry Conference Overview
Let your inspiration take form...
From Friday, June 15 through Sunday, June 17, 2018, join a small community of people at the historic Robert Frost Farm learning, reading and writing formal poetry with contemporary award-winning poets in an intimate workshop environment. Choose your focus from a series of offerings designed to provide tools for beginning poets as well as perfect the mastery of published poets. Registration will be open in January 2018.
Conference registration includes:
- A choice of one of five workshops on various aspects of metrical poetry, including a Master class
- One-on-one meeting with your instructor, who will provide personalized input on your poems (submitted in advance)
- Keynote speaker: Melissa Balmain, editor of Light magazine
- 2018 Poet in Residence, Dan Brown, will be available for individual critiques throughout the conference
- Saturday afternoon panel: Music in Poetry, Poetry in Music (Claudia Gary, moderator)
- Readings by Frost Farm Prize winner and award-winning conference instructors
- Opportunity to read your work at the historic Frost Farm during our participant readings
- Delicious Friday night Welcome Reception on Frost Farm grounds
- Breakfast and lunch (Saturday and Sunday) and Saturday night dinner
- Networking and encouragement in a convivial setting with other poetry lovers