Frost Farm Poetry Conference Overview
Registration is closed for the 2018 Conference. Registration for the 2019 Frost Farm Poetry Conference will be open in January 2019. Thank you for your interest in Frost Farm Poetry.
Let your inspiration take form...
From Friday, June 15 through Sunday, June 17, 2018, join a small community of people at the historic Robert Frost Farm learning, reading and writing formal poetry with contemporary award-winning poets in an intimate workshop environment. Choose your focus from a series of offerings designed to provide tools for beginning poets as well as perfect the mastery of published poets. Registration will be open in January 2018.
Conference registration includes:
- A choice of one of five workshops on various aspects of metrical poetry, including a Master class
- One-on-one meeting with your instructor, who will provide personalized input on your poems (submitted in advance)
- Keynote speaker: Melissa Balmain, editor of Light magazine
- 2018 Poet in Residence, Dan Brown, will be available for individual critiques throughout the conference
- Saturday afternoon panel: Music in Poetry, Poetry in Music (Claudia Gary, moderator)
- Readings by Frost Farm Prize winner and award-winning conference instructors
- Opportunity to read your work at the historic Frost Farm during our participant readings
- Delicious Friday night Welcome Reception on Frost Farm grounds
- Breakfast and lunch (Saturday and Sunday) and Saturday night dinner
- Networking and encouragement in a convivial setting with other poetry lovers